Write a post documenting what you eat in a day! Feel free to add links to recommended recipes/shops/whatever. Make it an ideal day or a come-as-you-are day – no judgments either way.
Rather than focus on what I ate today, I thought it would be fun to share what everyone will be eating at our wedding reception tomorrow.
Here’s what our caterer is whipping up:
- Pork Tenderloin with sauce and homemade rolls
- Grilled Chicken with white sauce
- Vidalia Onion Dip with Pita Chips or Wheat Thins
- Vegetables and Dill Dip
- Little Tomato and Bacon Sandwiches
- Spinach Bites
- Fruit and Cheese Display with Crackers
- Bacon Wrapped Roasted New Potatoes
- And there will be a special Shrimp and Grits table
It’s worth noting that we’ll be providing carb counts for everything, and stuff like the rolls will be separate to ensure we have as many gluten free items as possible. Planning a wedding for people with diabetes presents some fun twists.
Oh, and of course there will be cupcakes:
- Funfetti with vanilla frosting
- Chocolate with chocolate frosting
- Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate and Vanilla Gluten Free
I can’t believe I’m getting married tomorrow. I’m so excited!