Between my web browsing and general thought-having, the word that comes to mind lately is ‘new’.
- My car, while not new, looks like new after it was in the shop for two weeks.
- Netflix tried to announce its new DVD service. I think they need a new marketing team.
- I’m about to get a new phone. If the commercials are any indication, I may also be starring in a new Tron sequel.
- According to Diet Coke’s Twitter feed, their cans have a New Look. I decided to celebrate with a new animated gif.
- I’m also considering, again, self-hosting this blog and the blog for Just Talking – at the very least, I think a new look is in order. I like the look but sometimes just shifting things around a little can make all the difference. I waver on this a lot so it’s likely nothing new will come of it
- Finally, thanks to our sweet bird feeder there have been some new bird sightings on the balcony. I wonder what new bird will show up next, maybe Big Bird?
2 thoughts on “New New”
Dude! That animated Diet Coke graphic is totally worth the time taken to arrange, snap, and animate. I kind of want to just keep it on my screen and watch it go round-and-round…
Can you do that with a Diet Pepsi can? THAT would be something I would like to see!
Who in their right mind prefers Diet Coke?! 😉