I was recently tagged as a recipient of the Honest Scrap award by Allison at Lemonade Life. First I’d like to thank the academy, my agent, the rest of the cast and crew, the writers…..kidding. In an attempt to not be a buzz kill, I have accepted this honor and the conditions with which it is accompanied: First, you have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly you have to tag 10 people with the award. Ok, simple enough. Let’s do this.
- I’ve never had an alcoholic beverage. Ever.
- The PlayStation 2 launched in October 2000. My mom managed to get one for me for Christmas (2000). To my knowledge that was the only time I cried after receiving a present.
- Sadly, I change my bg at diagnosis depending on who I’m talking to. It will vary between 500 and 700.
- I lettered in Tennis my Senior year of High School, and was team captain (by seniority, not talent).
- I can’t drive stick.
- I have 4 video games purchased before December still in plastic wrap.
- I can cut a 50 lb bag of potatoes in less than 60 seconds (5 Guys ftw).
- I had a flat top through 6th grade. Pictures will NOT accompany this post to prove it though.
- I feel like I’ve pigeon-holed myself into posting to my blog Monday-Friday.
- I built the NYC 3D puzzle in less than 3 days. Most difficult puzzle my ass.
Since I’m a bit new to this scene, my contact lists and RSS feeds are not particularly diverse. I’m sure there will be some retread with this list, but I’m know this thing will survive despite me. I nowpass this honor to the following people. Good day to you, eager-reader.
DocFunk – Found Here.
Scott – Found Here .
Amylia – Found Here.
Joanie – Found Here.
Hannah – Found Here.
Katie – Follow Here.
Monica – Follow Here.
Courtney – Found Here.
Major Bedhead – Found Here.
Cherise – Found Here.