This policy is valid from 20 September 2013. (Since it’s just little ol’ me writing this thing, you can substitute the ‘we’ for ‘I’ and ‘our’ for ‘my’ at your leisure.)
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Christopher Snider. For questions about this blog, please contact chris at tobesugarfree dot com.
This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
The owner(s) of this blog will never receive compensation in any way from this blog.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Any personal claims about a treatment, product, or service will clearly be stated as such and should not be treated as fact or basis for individual medical action.
The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.
- I’m on the Executive Board for Stanford’s Medicine X Conference. You can read more about that here.
- I am employed part-time by Stanford Medicine X. Inquiries can be sent to casnider at stanford dot edu.
- I am the Patient Community Advocate for Symplur. Inquiries can be sent to christopher at symplur dot com.
- I am the Social Media Strategist for Smart Patients. You can read more about that here. Inquiries can be sent to chris at smartpatients dot com.
- I am an Associate Editor for Quantified Self. You can read more about that here. Inquires can be sent to chris at quantifiedself dot com.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Last Updated: 6 April 2015